Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Meeting the Familly
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
The Perfect Snow!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Purple Cars Everywhere!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Biscuits Aren't the Only Things That Fly...
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
A sign I saw at Fontaines:
Monday, January 07, 2008
- I got a new catering client this week. My buddies at GA State gave me a reference to Scientific Atlanta's Training Center. I did a breakfast, lunch and snack for them on Saturday and they called me back to request a dinner for 50 today! In the past three days, they've already spent over $2000 on Biscuit food! Hopefully they wil be a repeat customer in 2008!
- I had two fun dates over the weekend. Saturday afternoon we went to the new theatre in Camp Creek Marketplace (CCMP). We saw "Charlie Wilson's War" and I really liked it. Julia Roberts continues to be my least favorite actress (I hate that fake Southern accent), but she was only in the movie for 15-20 minutes. The new theatre is nice and I look forward to spending a lot of time there in the future! On Sunday, we went to brunch at Fontaines and then to "Wired & Fired Pottery" in the Highlands. It was a lot of fun painting our pottery. I painted a coffee cup in the most unimaginative way-- solid blue on the outside and solid yellow on the inside. I've been to other pottery studios in the past and I've learned that it's best not to get carried away with the paint and the polka dots and sponge effects. "Less is more" is my motto when it comes to painting pottery.
- I ran into 2 former Biscuit servers over the weekend. It was good to see them both happy and working elsewhere.
- We went to kareoke (sp?) Saturday night and out of the blue, my new boyfriend sang one of my favorite Billy Joel love songs. How did he know I loved that song? I didn't sing.
- My car has 2 functioning tires on it at this point. The rim that was damaged a few weeks ago finally gave way and turned into a flat tire Saturday night. I had a new rim on order, and increased the order to two new rims today. In the meantime, I'm driving a shiny new blue car (a Pontiac?) that I picked up from Alamo yesterday. I should get at least one of the tires/rims back tomorrow and hopefully I can turn in this rental car soon.
Friday, January 04, 2008
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Catering Sales Final Tally
"Final sales for this year are 166,323 !!!!! That's up from 77100 from
06. Brian you rock-thank you so much for all you've done for us.
I could not agree more. Brian you've done an unbelievable job growing our catering from $0 three years ago to $166,000 this year, a 209% increase over last year alone! This was our best year ever, and is a direct result of your hard work and dedication. I look forward to another great year in 2008! Thanks again and Happy New Year!
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Happy New Year!