Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

She's Growing Up So Fast!!!




My across-the-street neighbor, the one I've always called "Popsicle" (I don't even know her real name!) learned how to ride a bike last week! She's been riding for a little while, but she has now learned to ride without the training wheels and there's no stopping her now! She rides in her driveway for hours every night, and you've never seen a happier child!




Today I was in my front yard when I heard the familiar "Hey" coming from their front door. I asked her why she wasn't riding her bike. She said that she was tired. I told her that I'd like to get a picture of her on her bike and she answered "I'll be right there!". As promised, she was on her bike in the driveway before I could grab my camera!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home