Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Am I a salesman or what?


I ran ads in a couple of local papers this week, featuring my catering service. Not new ads, not new newspapers. The same ads that I've run in the past. But something about this time of year has everyone longing for a catered breakfast for their office. My phone has been ringing off the hook ever since the ads were re-run last week! Each catering job translates into a little money in my pocket, so I'm not complaining! I sold over $6000 in catering today alone! They are all jobs that I will do between tomorrow and mid-December, but wow! That's a lot for a little one-man catering operation!


4 Comments:

Blogger epgraves said...

So this is your biz, not for the Flying B?

11:38 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

I do the catering for the "Flying B", so it's not my own business. I just treat it like it is!

6:14 AM

 
Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

OK, MoneyBags. You can buy me a new wig!!! LOL

It's good to be busy.

9:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to you on your recent sales. Convert that into repeat business and I'll come to you for a loan!

Jim

5:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home