Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

The Verdict is In...


I heard from the recruitor today,prior to my 11am interview. Unfortunately, she reported that the position I was interviewing for was already filled. She said that they had interviewed someone else and there was a 99% chance that they would accept the position. Should I cling to that 1% chance that I still might get the job? I can't do that. I have to resolve that I didn't get the job.


Of course I am disappointed.

3 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

These kinds of disappointments can be looked at two ways:

1. You might be being saved from a fate worse than death (nothing like a rotten job).

2. The catering segment might just explode and the catering manager will need an assistant.

Still, I know that disappointment sux.

8:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Sad Boy. Kitty's comments are right on.

Things happen for a reason and this is no exception.

You've got great skills and dedication that will take you to places yet unknown.

Jim

10:04 AM

 
Anonymous Bae said...

I'm sorry Brian, it seems like you're the perfect person for the job, but it's an ego bust when you're not choosen. I'll keep my fingers crossed, keep looking..

11:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home