Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

While I'm Making Recomendations...



I found the answer to my clogged washing machine drain! Rooto Drain Opener. I bought it at East Point Hardware today, and it's a miracle worker. In the past week, I've tried Drain-O and Liquid Plumber. Neither of them did a thing to dislodge the mass (probably dog hair) that blocked my drain. After literally pouring many dollars down the drain with nothing to show, I stopped at the hardware store in desperate need. They suggested the Rooto. I won't lie to you, it is expensive- $21.99/gallon. I had my doubts and questioned at least two employees- they both vouched for it and gave it high ratings, so I bit the bullet and gave it a try. I did 2 applications today and afterwards I was able to do laundry without the drainpipe overflowing again!

I know that Beverly recently posted that she was having problems with a slow draining pipe. To Beverly and anyone else that may be in need of a drain opener: I highly recommend this product! You might be able to find it at Lowe's or Home Depot in a smaller size and at a cheaper price. But, even if you have to invest in the gallon size, it's a lot cheaper than spending money for other products that don't work. Happy unclogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home