Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Pond Population- up by 3



I added 3 baby ducks to the pond yesterday! They are so cute, and the fish seem to enjoy having them there, too! Before anyone gets too excited about the ducks, I'll let you know that they are fake-- made out of plastic! At first glance, they do seem to be the real McCoy-- they float around in the pond , so they're always in a different spot when I look out my window, just like real ducks! They were life-like enough to even fool the Jehovah's Witnesses that came to my door this morning!

1 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

You've gone QUACKERS!!! They are so lifelike. Do they have fuzz? I've gotta get over to see them, but I have no idea what your schedule is. I'd hate it if someone called the Police because I'm getting silly over your faux-dux!

10:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home