Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stop the Presses!!!


I have an announcement!


As of tomorrow, (Wednesday, November 28th- a date that will live in Biscuit history!) I will have beaten my self-imposed goal of catering sales:


  • 2005 sales: $36,000

  • 2006 sales: $72,000

  • 2007 sales: $144,207.49

Please note that 2007 isn't over yet! I still have 5.5 weeks to go! But so far I have increased sales by over 400% in a 2 year period. This is the day that I've been waiting for all year long... it's finally here! The long hours and personal sacrifices are worth it! Forgive me as I pat myself on the back for a moment, and relish in the thought that I can actually achieve some of my goals!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Brian. You've given a lot of time and energy to meeting this goal. You deserve to pat yourself on your back. The Biscuit people should be patting you too!!! Jim

6:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what an accomplishment!!! I am very very proud of you. Keep setting lofty goals for yourself as you are very well equiped to meet them

Joel

8:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home