Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Monday, October 31, 2005

Home Improvement

This weekend I devoted an entire day to my house. I worked on the sunroom-- cleaning and painting. I found some suede paint at Lowe's and picked a color similar to the one I have in my bedroom. The pictures make it look bright red, but it's really a terra-cotta color with a little red tint to it-- it's called Cheyenne Red. The walls are finished, but I still need to repaint all of the trim. I hope to finish it up next weekend and move on to another room! Below is one "before" picture and a few "after" pictures. Hope you like it!



1 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

W O W !!! What a difference. It looks beautiful and bright and edgy. Just the thing!!! Good choice!

9:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home