Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Friday, November 11, 2005

Product Plug


I tried one of the Breathe Right strips last night for the first time and have to tell everyone how incredible they are! I don't really understand how they work, but for the first time in problem 7 years I could actually breathe easily without medication! I thought they were just for snorers, but they have all different kinds now for colds, sinus problems, etc. Some even have Mentholatem in them that is released when you scratch the strip. I highly recommend trying these little miracle workers if you are the least bit stopped up!

1 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

Hummmmm....is that why I didn't hear any labored breathing last night??? The City was veeerrrryyy quiet! LOL, just kidding!

5:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home