Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Disclaimer


I'm sorry about the next couple of posts that you'll read here.... they are about memories of my father and memories of my first love. I'm not obsessed with stories of death- I just get a little overly sentimental this time of year, I guess. I regret things that happened and I wish I could turn back the hands of time and change things that I said or did. That being said, I'm not a morbid person- I don't dwell on bad memories. I'm an upbeat guy, but I do have a sentimental side that comes out once in a while.

1 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

Call it sentimental, call it melancholy or whatever one wants. Sad doesn't mean bad, remembrance of all things can be a reminder of how we were and how we want to be. I think it makes for a cold soul that can't ponder the bittersweet.

4:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home