Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Around the Globe!!!


I installed sitemeter on the Blog a while back and it's the coolest thing ever! It tracks how many visitors I get (scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the current #) and it tells me all kinds of info that otherwise I'd have no way of knowing. For instance, I've learned that I have fans in Malaysia and London that read this Blog daily (I don't know who you are, but I thank you for taking an interest in my life!). I also know that I currently get an average of 52 hits a day and that the average person reads my Blog for 4.77 minutes during each visit. I can even see the entry pages and the exit pages of each visitor, too.
If you're reading this and you have a Blog of your own, I'd suggest downloading site meter- it's really a cool tool. Go to http://www.sitemeter.com to download the program- it's free and easy to install. You'll thank me later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home