Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Quit This Bitch!


Oh my God-- this is hysterical! Click on the title of this Blog above ("Quit This Bitch!) and listen to the audio clip. In this clip, you'll hear DJ Inetta the Mood Setta, a radio DJ from Alabama quit her job-- live and on the air. Wouldn't you love to be able to quit your job and say all of the things you've been holding back? Inetta did it! Her last line on air was "I Quit This Bitch!". That was three days ago-- now the guy that hosts the website that I linked to has a whole gallery of items that can be purchased, bearing her trademark line. Everything from T-shirts to thongs! Check it out- I'm sure you'll get a kick out of it!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, that was wild!! It's everybody's dream!!

5:54 AM

 
Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

Oooooh, I hope I'm getting a thong for Christmas!!!

8:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home