Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Keisha Has Left the Building...


Well, at least part of Keisha is no longer with us. I borrowed a lot of clothes from a friend of mine the day that Keisha was created.


Thanks to Erin, Keisha received a large wardrobe full of gowns. These outfits have gotten us through a lot of shows. Well, yesterday Erin called and requested the clothes back. I returned them today. Now Keisha's extensive wardrobe has been reduced to this one red silk dress and a Nascar jumpsuit, and everyone's already seen these! I guess I'll have to go shopping again if Keisha decides to do the Possum show in June.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daphne Ruth Jenkins said...

Hell no, Keisha won't go! First of all, you know I have some serious envy over that cute little Nascar number.

If I were stil in Hotlanta, I'd offer to take you on a shopping spree through all the favorite (i.e. cheap) Jenkins shopping destinations.

You know you can't keep a good diva down.

Smooches,
Daph

10:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home