Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Cool Tip


This one actually works... I don't know how it works, but it does!


If you accidently write on a dry erase board with a permanent marker, don't lose heart-- it can be removed. All you have to do is write on top of the permanent marker with a dry erase marker. After you do this, you can simply use a paper towel, and both the dry-erase ink and the permanent ink will be erased.


It's amazing!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I know what a permanent marker is but I swear I never heard of a "dry erase board". If it erases it isn't "permanent" tho'. I'll need to ponder this one!!

6:21 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

A dry erase board is meant to be used with dry erase markers. You can write on the board often and then erase it (like a chalkboard). If you write on a dry erase board with the wrong kind of marker (permanent) the writting cannot be erased. Imagine using paint on a chalk board. It's permanent and won't come off easily.

6:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home