Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Monday, July 02, 2007

A Nice Surprise!

Last night, two of the three Possums dropped by my house bearing gifts! They brought me a very nice "Thank You" letter and a CD with pictures from the dressing room at the P.A.L.S. Benefit. These are the pictures that I'd been waiting for... the ones taken by the professional photographer. There weren't as many pictures as I'd anticipated, given the fact that he took at least a couple thousand pictures that night! I'm happy with the ones that were included on the disc, though, both the "before" and "after" pictures. Thanks, Possums!




2 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

Man? Woman? Who could choose? One's cuter than the other and vice versa!

8:57 AM

 
Blogger epgraves said...

See my blog for my comment and a photo of you and your long lost sistah!

7:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home