Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A New Bloom!


I have a new bloom in the pond! This one appears to be from the same plant that bloomed a couple of weeks ago, but maybe I bought more than one water lilly plant that produces pale yellow flowers?


The only bad thing about water lillies is that their blooms don't last more than a couple of days. If you don't look every day, you might miss an incredible sight!


Nothing will ever compare to my first water lilly bloom, though. It was an incredible and tropical looking pink flower. It was the prettiest flower I've ever seen. The same plant is still alive and thriving, but it hasn't produced any flowers yet this season. Hopefully it will bloom soon-- I'd hate to miss it if it blooms when I'm out of town on vacation.



(The bloom from last year is pictured below)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home