Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

King's New Toy



I bought a new toy for King today and he loves it. It looks like a dumbell, but whenever it's moved it makes laughing noises. It giggles and screams and suprises the hell out of King, and me! When he first picks it up, it says "Ohhh!" really loud. I know it's supposed to sound like the beginning of a laugh, but it sounds more like it's being hurt! King has the most confused look on his face everytime his toy talks back to him. King doesn't know it, but he's going to have several houseguests in the next few feeks-- Romulus and Lady will be staying with us for the week of Thanksgiving, and Cletus will be visiting us the following week. I hope he learns to share his new toy. I can't wait to see the other dog's reactions to this screaming dumbell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home