Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Monday, November 14, 2005

"Wizard of Oz"


I watched the Wizard of Oz last night and got to hear some great lines that I had forgotten:
**********************
Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.
**********************
Wizard of Oz: A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others.
*********************
Wizard of Oz: As for you, my galvanized friend, you want a heart. You don't know how lucky you are not to have one. Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable.
Tin Woodsman: But I still want one.
*********************
Glinda, the Good Witch of the North: You have no power here! Now begone, before somebody drops a house on you!
*********************
Dorothy: What would you do with a brain if you had one?
*********************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home