Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Happy Pride


As I write this, it's about 1:30am. I just got home from a whirlwind trip to NC a few minutes ago. I should be in bed now-- have to get up in 3 hours to go to work! I'm at the point of deciding wether or not it's worth it to go to bed at all. I know I need to get at least an hour or two of sleep before work so I'll write really quickly and scoot to bed.
The plan is for me to run a beer booth in Midtown all day on Sunday (at least before and during the Pride Parade). The city found out about our plans and gave us a warning that we are not allowed to sell beer on the sidewalk without a permit this year. They gave us the warning on Friday, around 4pm-- too late to get a permit. But, we have over 600 bottles of beer ordered for the event, and it's not the beers that we stock in the restaurant, so we're going ahead with our plans to open the beer booth and just hope that the city doesn't decide to revisit us during the parade.
I'll fill y'all in on the NC trip soon-- I especially have to tell you about the wedding, the power outage in Gastonia NC and the gay truck stop in Duncan SC! Don't let me forget- it's hysterical!
Happy Pride everyone! I hope to see all of you at my beer booth at some point during the day!

1 Comments:

Blogger epgraves said...

You have some balls dude! Hope you get through with out da pigs busting ya! Let us know.

7:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home