Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Continuation of Previous Post



One of my favorite Halloween memories is taking my nephew, Jaime, to the pumpkin patch! He was about 3 years old at the time and we had a blast. I can't believe that was 14 years ago! Jaime was born on October 21st, so all of his birthday parties have had a Halloween theme. All of the decorations and props that I had used for all of my parties were "loaned" to his parents for his birthday parties. Of course, I've never seen them since.

A few more pics from past Halloweens and I'll call it a night!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What were you on that bottom one? A Pimp?? Prince??

9:04 PM

 
Blogger epgraves said...

Looks like Freddie Mercury to me??? Am I right???

10:28 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Beverly is right-- I was Prince, with a paisley jacket and tight black jeans.

4:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home