Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Ode to My Mom!

This picture was taken during one of Lady's classes. She has a 30' leash on- Mom can tell Lady to sit and stay while she walks 30 feet away. When Mom gets to the end of the leash, she waits a minute or two. Lady stays in place until Mom finally calls for her. It's amazing how much progress Lady had made in a few months!

Mom is making progress too! She's completely recovered from her surgery and even lost a couple of dozen pounds in the process of recovery! She's enjoying her new figure and wearing jeans now, for the first time in her life! I think she looks great, and I'm so happy for her!

1 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

Your Momma looks good thin or not. She's pretty! I can actually SEE the confidence in Lady's face. Just look at that doggy's S M I L E!!!

3:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home