Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Monday, October 16, 2006

The Gray Bar Motel




My roommate was arrested again on Saturday night. I don't have many details. As far as I know he is still in jail. I received two messages from Saturday night. The first one said that he was arrested for smoking at the MARTA station. The second message said something about "failure to appear", and extridition from DeKalb County to East Point for a trial. He was arrested in East Point last month for loitering. Maybe he had a court date pending after his release and didn't show? I assume that he's still in the DeKalb County detention center, but I haven't been able to get through to a live person on the phone there that can give me any info. I'll try again tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your roommate looks a lot like Charlie Chaplin.

Jim

6:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually, his roomate looks a lot like custer. he ran into some trouble, too.

6:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home