Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Something I Can Get Excited About...

A Brand New Car!!!!!




I traded in the Eclipse for a new Chrysler Seabring tonight! It's a 2005 model, but it only has about 2500 miles on it, so it's basically brand new. The best part is that my monthly payment on this car is $20 less than it was on the Eclipse, and the insurance only went up $10 per month. I can't wait until the weather gets warm enough to drive around with the top down!






I'm going to miss the Eclipse, though. I actually teared up a little as I removed my belongings. I know this was a good move, but I felt so sad leaving the Eclipse behind as I drove out of the lot tonight. I hope they find her a good home! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new car. We've got a Chrysler convertible and love it; although, Chicago's weather limits the top down times.

Enjoy!!!! Jim

10:41 AM

 
Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

Nice Car!

8:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home