Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Friday, February 09, 2007

Everything's Coming Up Roses...



...and tulips and sunflowers and daisies at the Southeast Flower Show!

We did a cooking demo for Good Day Atlanta at the flower show this morning. I didn't tell anyone about it in advance, because everytime that I've been scheduled to appear on one of these shows, something happened and I ended up on the cutting room floor! But this time I actually got to show my face on live TV. OK, I was in the background for most of our segment, but at least I was on the air at last!

Anyway, I was completely amazed at the beauty I found inside at the World Congress Center this morning. There were flower gardens everywhere, along with ponds, gazebos (sp?), fake houses, etc. It was like being on a movie set, except everything was real. The pictures here are of a display at the entrance. It is a woman made completely out of flowers and moss. She was really incredible.
The SE Flower Show runs through this Sunday. I'm not sure what the cost of admission is, but I highly recommend it if you are looking for something to do this weekend. You'll be amazed!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger epgraves said...

Glad you made it on tv and you also beat me, because if I knew that Merman was on the music server, boy I would have had her up long ago! So, noe I am hoping that Durante is on the thing, have to go look now! Of course, not going to happen because everything I really want is never there.

10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home