Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Saturday, February 03, 2007

It's a Wrap!!!

There is only one Flying Biscuit car in existence. I'm hoping that my new car will become the 2nd! The wrap job that will be done to my car will be very similar, it will need to be altered a little to fit a convertable, but they can do it. I hate to have my new car wrapped- it's so beautiful the way it is. But... they will pay me $300 a month for as long as I have the car. I'd be a fool to pass this by. With the company basically paying my car payment each month, I could afford to have a second "unwrapped" car, or maybe even make 2 payments a month and pay the sucker off a lot quicker.



2 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

Can they be unwrapped?

8:55 AM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Yes they can be "unwrapped"- if I leave the company within a year of having it installed, I have to pay 50% of the removal cost.

5:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home