Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Product Endorsement!


I cleaned my living room floors yesterday, using PB Hardwood & Laminate Floor Cleaner, and PB Hardwood Floor Polish (available at Lowe's). It's a two step process-- first mopping the floor with the cleaner, and then mopping again with the polish. I can't believe how clean and shiny the floor turned out. The total cost was about $14, and the entire job took about 2 hours. I only used about half of the product, so I should be able to do my bedroom floor this weekend, too!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn, if I had known that last week but there's no way I'll move the new furniture for a while. Maybe in a few weeks. Thanks for the endorsement because nothing else was working.

5:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home