Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Like the Phoenix Rising from the Ashes...






... my pond is thriving again! I haven't replaced the fish yet, but the plants seem to have recovered. I even got a bloom on one of the water lillies this week! It's beautiful, too-- a pale pink flower that reminds me of the reason I built the pond to begin with. I'm not looking at the pond with disgust anymore-- now I look at it as a sign of hope. The little bloom reminds me that you can flourish, even after you've hit rock bottom! Who would ever think that life lessons could be learned from a hole full of water and a couple of plants! Anyway, I had the water tested at Petsmart and they said it's fine. I'll add a couple of fish to the pond soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home