Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Monday, October 01, 2007

Re-Name My Blog...


I was scrolling through the TV Guide channel yesterday and saw a program called "Blog Cabin" listed. I don't know what the show was about, but I liked the title. I even thought about changing the name of this blog to "Blog Cabin". But, I want to be original-- I don't want to step on any copyright laws, either. I'm sure there are lots of plays on the word "log" that could be turned into the word "blog", but I can't think of many. Here's what I've come up with so far:



  • Pecan Blog

  • Yule Blog

  • Thick as a Blog

  • Blog Roll

  • Blog-o-rhythym

  • Blogical

That's about all I can come up with... if any of you creative folks think of anything else, please post a comment here.


Thanks!

7 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

Blog Rolling Contest
Like a bump on a blog
Bloggerhead Turtle
Blog flume
Ship's blog
Sleeping like a blog
Water blogged

5:59 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Great Kitty! I love lots of your ideas! "Water Blogged" is probably my favorite so far, a close second to Blog-o-rythym!

8:44 PM

 
Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

Chronoblogical
blogistics
audioblogic
bioblogical
cheese blog
ship's blog
bloggia (Italian - may not count)
anablog
problogue
monoblogue
blogo

lots of medical terms would work:

uroblogical
socioblogic
isoblog

My Brain Hurts!!!

5:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I've been able to come up with is "blog-o'licious". Pretty lame, huh?

7:57 PM

 
Blogger epgraves said...

I would just stop the play on words and given your daily itenerary would call your blog....

Blog? Who has time to blog?"

11:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're going to go with Blog-o-rhythm, you might wish to spell it "rhythm".

6:38 PM

 
Blogger epgraves said...

Ohhh,,, "Blogasm"! (Orgasm)

10:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home