Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Monday, November 05, 2007

Sick & Healthy


Beverly recently blogged about a line she read in a book, describing a character as "a sick woman trapped in a healthy body"... great words-- I think I've known a few people like this over the years. I might be one.

I've also known a lot of "healthy people trapped in sick bodies". I might be one of those, too.

I'm not really sure which category I fall into. The more I think about it, I guess I fit into both categories, if that's possible.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess we're all some of everything. I'm personally a young woman trapped in an old body.

5:18 AM

 
Blogger Spence said...

NO Xplod? I'm running out of grape! Briiian, you never told me you had a blog!

12:21 AM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Just trying to keep up with you, Spence! Hey, the GNC Gold card you gave me expired-- do you have a new one? I wanna taste your grape NO Xplod when you get it!

8:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home