Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Eureka!


I bought a new Eureka vacuum cleaner a couple of weeks ago during the "After Thanksgiving" sale. As a test, I cleaned the entire house with my old vacuum cleaner. After I was satisfied that the floors were clean, I broke out the Mighty Red Eureka! By the time I was finished with the Eureka, I had emptied the container three times. It's amazing how much dirt and dog hair was in my carpet-- and I thought I'd cleaned up pretty well before the new vacuum cleaner!


The Eureka comes with a feather duster, housed on the handle. I am almost 42 years old, and I have NEVER used a feather duster. But... since it was right there on the handle, I decided to give it a try. OMG! I am now obsessed with dusting and vacuuming! I do one or the other (sometimes both) at least once a day! My house has never been so dust-free!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring those babies over to my house!! I'd ask you to demonstrate it, however!!!

8:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the whole entry just sucks.

9:12 PM

 
Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

The world abhors a vacuum!!!

3:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home