Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Edging





We finished installing the edging on the patio this week, and started edging the walkway. We got one side finished a couple of days ago, and started on the other side today. It's a long a tedious project, but it's almost finished.


Today's pictures will show a close-up of the finished part of the walkway, and a couple of distant shots so you can see how the walkway garden continues around the new patio.


I know that most of my recent blogs have been about the patio-- sorry, I've been obsessed with this project for a month now! I promise that this phase will be over soon and I will move onto something else. I'm just looking forward to the day that we can sit on the patio and not notice anything that we've left undone. That day should come very soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home