Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Monday, October 06, 2008

Bloom Where You Are...


I went out into the garden yesterday to do a little work. In my typical OCD fashion, I ended up ripping out all of the existing plants, and planted bulbs. So far I have planted 373 bulbs, and I have a few more to go. I planted a combination of tulips (all different colors) and jonquils (also, varying colors). I have also planted 40 pansies so far-- I have a long way to go, but I plan on filling the gardens with pansies and snapdragons. It's going to be a beautiful sight all Winter and Spring... until I rip it all out and begin on the Summer plants!


This is the look that my boyfriend gives me every time the OCD kicks in. I might be hard to live with sometimes, but you have to admire my energy!!!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to kill you in your sleep someday. Nice picture....
Michael

1:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home