Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Dinner With the In-Laws


We went out to eat with my new with some of my new in-laws Saturday night. We had a great time at the new TGIF in Camp Creek Marketplace. I don't know why I suggested this restaurant- maybe because it was new and I wanted to try it out. Michael and I were amazed at the level of customer service-- and that's a huge compliment from two people that are in the restaurant business! Including this dinner at TGIF, we have only had 2 dining experiences together that we couldn't find anything to complain about (the other one was at the Dakota in LA).


We had a great time with Bryce and Dina. It was my 3rd or 4th time meeting them, so I wasn't nervous. They are easy to talk to, quick to laugh and they picked up the tab! What more could I ask for?!?!?!? :)


If you're ever in the Camp Creek area, I highly recommend that you eat at TGIF. You'll be treated like a King (or Queen, as the case may be!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home