Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My New Model...


Lady is such a beautiful girl, and every time I see her lately, I always wish I had a camera within arm's reach! Yesterday, I tried to take a nap on the sofa, but put the camera on the coffee table, just in case she "posed" for me. A few minutes later, she walked in and spotted the sunshine streaming through the front door. Shortly afterwards, some Kodak moments arrived and I got them!











She also has this new thing that she does-- she's decided that the furniture is more comfortable than her bed! She usually jumps down to the floor as soon as I walk into the room, as if to say "Hey, I don't know what I was thinking!". Yesterday she tried a new tactic-- "Freeze and he won't notice". I was in the living room for a few minutes before I realized that she was on the chair. I didn't have the heart to yell at her-- she looked so comfortable! Luckily, the camera was still nearby and I was able to take this picture:


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am still going to kill her for eating my casmire shirt.

11:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home