Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Take 2


Once again, the cameras were turning at the Biscuit this week! A few weeks ago, I told you about a film crew that visited us to film a documentary on Southern Biscuits for PBS. On that day, I played the part of a server on film. Well, this week, the same crew came back to get some additional footage of the restaurant. This time I was asked to sit at a table with a co-worker. We were served bacon/egg/cheese biscuits and we ooohed and aaawed after each bite and raved about the food, as if we were famished castmembers from "Survivor" tasting their first real food after weeks of surviving on insects and bamboo leaves.
It's always a fun experience working with the filmcrews and I can't wait to see the show, after the editing is done. I wonder how they'll explain that a customer in one scene turns into a waiter in the next scene? I brought that to the director's attention, but she said that she didn't think anyone would notice. If I don't end up on the cutting room floor, I'll notice and have a little laugh. Even if I'm the only one that notices!
The show is set to air on PBS sometime in January. I'll keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home