Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Monday, May 22, 2006

The Many Faces of Keisha




Many thanks go to my friend Steve for introducing me to a new website and talking me through the process of morphing photos. With Steve's help, I was able to take a normal picture of Keisha and turn it into a works of art! I hope y'all like this one- it only took about 3 hours to get it right!!! I created 4 other versions of this same picture, but this one is my favorite.

Thanks again, Steve!



















Here are the other images I created from the same photo:



4 Comments:

Blogger epgraves said...

Ur Velcome!
The first few morphs are free, then once your hooked you have to pay.

Your friendly neighborhood Morph Pusher.

11:54 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Damn! I knew this was too good to be true! Thanks for the heads-up. Time to start saving up to buy photoshop!

12:10 AM

 
Blogger Daphne Ruth Jenkins said...

Very cool! What's the link to the website? I just love the Japanimation version of Keisha. So hot!

Smooches,
Daph

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Here's the link: http://www.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~morph/

Have fun, Daph!

10:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home