Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Catering to a Cat!


I had a catering job today at Cross Keys High School, the site of a national cat show. My client was a breeder from Macon, GA (no, not the exotic city of many fables, Maconga!). Her cats all have names that include "Macon" in them. Her top, award-winning cat is named "Macon Bisquits" (shown in the picture above) and that's the reason that she wanted to have the Flying Biscuit bring 10 dozens of our famous high-rising biscuits to the show. At her booth, she gave out biscuits in an effort to advertise her cat and her breeding program. Macon Bisquits (I didn't have the heart to tell her that she spelled his name wrong, but maybe she knows that), is a Grand Champion, National Winning red tabby male-- probably worth more than I am. I didn't get a chance to see him in person, but I did get to meet his brothers and sisters: "Macon and Eggs", "Macon Whoopie", "Macon Memories", "Macon a Difference" and "Macon Marmalade" (all Grand Champions, and either Regional winners or National Winners). I didn't have the guts to ask for my photo to be taken with theses celebrity cats, but I was promised a photo of "Macon Bisquits" to hang in the restaurant.
Thanks to Virginia Wight of Mericat, and Donna Andrews of Kyetrak for a very memorable morning!

2 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BOY!!! Having had cat show experience (years ago) in the Household Pet Division, I know the stomach churning, sheer delight and disappointment of cat shows. My boy Thomas Reynard (short-haired classic tabby - red) was judged "Best in Show" back in 1981. I think I still have bags of "Winner" ribbons up in the attic. He was an exceptional companion and a HOT cat show boy! Love him still.

8:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

4:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home