Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

30307, Baby!



I just found a website with one of the clips that we filmed a few months ago for turnhere.com. Wendy Motta & Brad Tiexiera travel around the world and spend a day or two at the hot spots in each city. We were luck enough to be one of their selections (along with Little 5 Points and Marietta Street, in separate films). It's a cute little film, showing my workplace and some of my co-workers. I especially loved the freeze-framed still of our Line Cook, Josh, with the caption "Rock Star"! The clip on Little 5 Points is worth a look, too. It showcases many of the local street characters that we've come to know and love! Click below for a little insight into my working world:
http://www.turnhere.com/player/index.cfm?name=atl_mclendon
Unfortunately, I didn't make it into the clip-- once again all of my scenes ended up on the editing room floor. Who do I need to talk to about this???? Wendy... Brad... what happened to my Oscar worthy performances?!?!?!?!?
*************************************
Update: I just watched it again and I did see myself! Maybe not Oscar-worthy, but at least I did get a milli-second of glory. You might have to watch frame by frame or you'll miss me in the crowd scene by the counter!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

4:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home