Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

"Like a Dog on Linoleum"



I went to see Leslie Jordan's one-man-show tonight with my friends Wayne, Michael and Dewberry. Of course, we loved the show and got a chance to talk to Leslie afterwards and get that all-important celebrity photo-op that I'm getting famous for! I realized tonight that I need to get a picture of myself with Dewberry-- his appearance on "Hell's Kitchen" last year has turned him into a reality show icon! People in the audience recognized him; people on the street afterwards called out his name as we walked past. I've never really thought of Dewey as a celeb, I guess because we were friends before he went on TV, but he's really catapulted himself into the celebrity arena. He's already recorded a voice over for an episode of a new animated series that should be airing on Cartoon Network soon; he's also making a guest start appearance at the Reality TV Stars Convention in Nashville, TN in June. I better strike while the iron is hot and get a picture with him soon for my "Brushes with Greatness" album on my PhotoSite (see link to the right)!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wouldn't it be fabulous if Leslie Jordan would attend or participate in the Drag Show for P.A.L.S. on June 17th??? Dewberry too!!!

7:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home