Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

More Fun with Morphing Pictures

I had some more fun tonight morphing pictures of myself, some of my friends, and family. I hope none of you are offended, or feel like I'm poking fun at you. If you think I didn't do you justice here, please send me a photo of yourself and I'll be happy to give it another try. I'm just having fun and working with the few pictures that I have.


Brian:





















Kitty:





















Bruce (as Melisha Manchaser):




















Beverly:



















Lynn:





















Peggy Jean:

















Jaime:



















Ashely:

1 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

Lynn's is beautiful, as is Peggy Jean's. You NO LONGER have my permission to mess around with my face!!! uGH!!!

9:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home