Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

More Morphing!


I finally got a picture of my friend, Rob, the other night!! I spend a few hours working on the picture and I finally came up with this modified version. For anyone that hasn't seen Rob lately- don't worry- he doesn't have black sideburns in real life-- there were some shadows on his face that came out looking like sideburns-- I couldn't do anything about them.
P.S. I owe Rob big time! I had to work today and I had forgotten that I had scheduled a visit from the DirectTV repairman. Rob volunteered to sit at my house for several hours and wait for the repairman to arrive. Thanks to Rob, the TV in my sunroom is 100% operational now!

1 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

Rob is one FINE guy! HOWEVER, he's much more handsome than he morphed. I thought those were earmuffs.

9:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home