Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Thursday, June 29, 2006



If you don't mind, please take a minute to vote for my friend Christian. He's a former East Point, GA resident (my roommate for a few years here). He's currently in the lead in AOL's "hottest bartender of LA" contest, but the more votes, the better! The contest ends in about a week and the winner goes on to the "hottest bartender in America" contest! Voting is quick and easy- just click on the link on the right and then VOTE FOR CHRISTIAN! I know that some of you are voting daily, so this is just a reminder to everyone else.
Thanks for voting! Brian
P.S. If you don't mind, please save this link and vote daily!



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When does the contest end? He continues to hold a 41% lead so I hope it ends soon and he wins. P.S. I'm now back to being able to vote every day.

11:06 AM

 
Blogger Brian said...

The contest ends tomorrow! I think he's got it in the bag! If (when) he wins this, he'll move onto the national competition for the hottest bartender in America. That could be huge for him!

Thanks for the votes- if they announce a winner tomorrow, I'll post it on the Blog!

6:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It still allowed me to vote this morning (July 8th) and he has a 39% lead. I really hope it ends today!!

5:56 AM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Me too-- I've already voted 3 times today, and each time I expect it to tell me that the contest is over and the winner has been announced. No such luck, yet. I'll be speaking to Christian today and will hopefully get some more details. It's gotta end soon!

10:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home