Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Sad Day


I'm still upset. I still can't believe it. My friend and partner in crime, Peggy Jean, resigned today. I can't blame her- she wasn't happy and needed to get out of there before it destroyed her. I'm going to miss our morning chats, our scheming conversations and motivational talks that we often shared. I'll miss seeing her artwork, I'll miss sharing an office with her. It's going to be lonely in the furnace room!
We hugged before she left and I told her I loved her. I truly meant that. She has been such an inspiration in my life. PJ is the most talented lady that I've ever met, and I hope that she's able to turn those talents into a career.
PJ- I already miss you, and I hope that we can still get together now and then and that we'll remain good friends for years to come. Best of luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home