Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Monday, July 31, 2006

While I'm Away...


I'll be out of town for the rest of the week and I need you guys to do something for me while I'm away. Vote for my friend, Christian! The last time I asked you to vote, he moved into first place. It's been a couple of weeks since I last asked, and now he's lst some ground. He's in 3rd place now, with only a few weeks left to go til the end of the competition for the "Hottest Bartender in America"! Please vote for Christian- and vote daily (hint, you can vote several times a day if you wish- you just have to wait a few hours between votes). Voting is quick and easy, so I hope you'll do this for me, and please encourage your friends to vote, too.
Hopefully, when I get home on Saturday I'll find that Christian is once again in 1st place. You can do it! I have faith!
Thanks!

http://cg.channel.aol.com/hottest-bartenders/finals-guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home