Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Wedding Picture


Here's a picture from my cousin Allison's wedding last month. She and her brand new hubby Lee are dancing in the foreground and Mom and my brother Joel are in the background. Allison and Lee drove down from NC today to visit my Mom while she's recovering at Aunt Jane's house.
Mom had the house to herself for a couple of hours today and she took full advantage of it. She walked from the house to the lake and back (almost a mile total) all by herself. She's loving the feeling of walking without a limp for the first time in over a year. She's going to be fine, and she's come a long way from where she was this time last week.

2 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

Lovely photo of Allison and Lee. I always enjoy looking at wedding photos...such promise, such happiness. They must be good folk, too; taking time out of their "honeymoon" to drive down here to visit your Mother. I think I like 'em!

8:26 AM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Yeah, they're great kids-- both of them are school teachers in the same school in a small NC town. I've only met Lee twice (at a funeral, and at his wedding), but he seems like a good guy and Allison seems so happy.

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home