Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

SOS (and Updates)


I need your help!

My friend, Christian, won AOL's contest for the Hottest Bartender in LA! Now he's moved onto the National competition for the "Hottest Bartender in America". He's not doing so well in this contest, although it only started a few days ago. He's currently in 4th place (out of 10). I've emailed this request to pretty much everyone in my address book. Now I'm turning to you-- the Cyberspace Society! If you read this Blog, please take a minute to vote for Christian at the link below. Please send this request for help out to all of your friends, too. The more votes, the better! Thanks for voting- every time I see his numbers go up, I'll know it's because of you!!
************************************
UPDATE- July 19, 2006~~ Oh my God!! You guys are the best! Thanks for all of your votes, and please keep up the great work!!! Christian has made HUGE strides in the voting since I posted this SOS message on the Blog! In a few days, he's gone from 4th place to 1st place (in a tie for 1st, though). Let's keep up the momentum! He needs to be in first place with a very comfortable margin between 1st and 2nd! I know we can do it! Thanks again for voting! We've got about 3 weeks til the end of the contest!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even tho' I've saved the link and will vote again tonight, where is the link referenced in your blog??

8:50 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Thanks for the heads up! I forgot to post the link, but it's there now!

9:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home