Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Another Vacation Picture



This one is of me and my brother, Joel, on the Sky Lift in Gatlinburg last week. This was the most fun day of the whole vacation. The rest of the week, we spent driving around and checking into and out of hotels. We were in Gatlinburg for 2 days, and this picture was taken on the last day. We slept in a little later than usual, and then spent the day walking around Gatlinburg- shopping, eating, etc.

I was able to get a jump on my Christmas shopping- in one store, Ashley saw a figurine that she loved. There is a collection called Painted Ponies and Ashley told me that she collects them. I asked how many she had, and she said "just one so far". Well, I snuck back into the store later that day and bought her the Christmas 2005 edition. I can't wait to give it to her this Christmas, and hopefully add to the collection each birthday and Christmas for years to come.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to mention it, but it looks like Glenda the Good Witch is about to land in your brother's lap! Or, is that Tinkerbell?

10:08 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

LOL!! Actually, it's not Glenda or Tink! Just a reflection from the camera's flash!

11:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home