Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Good Ole Boys!


I've seen those Old Time Photo shops since I was a kid and I always wanted to have my picture taken. I finally got the chance last week in Gatlinburg, TN. While there, I found that they had at least one Old Time Photo shop on each block. Apparently (in the eyes of the shop owners), the past consisted of two things- the maffia and the Civil War. I wanted an old-timey photo of me with my brothers, but all they offered was props that made us look like mafia bank robbers, or Civil War army guys. After visiting about 8 different Old Time Photo shops in hopes of a less controversial theme, I finally gave in and got our picture taken with a Southern theme. God Bless the South!!!
P.S. You can click on the picture to see a larger version.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'all look so cool. The South shall rise again!!!

7:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home