Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

This Weekend Has Gone to the DAWGS!

Saturday will be a BIG day in King's life. There are two big events that he is taking place in this weekend. The first event begins at 11:00am at my church: "The Blessing of the Animals" ceremony! It's like a Baptism ceremony for animals. If I can pull it off, I'll try to take at least 3 of my dogs to the service- they all need blessings in their own personal ways.

Later that same day, King will participate in the Destination East Point's 2nd Annual Dog Show. He's currently entered in the "Stupid Pet Tricks Category" and in the "Dog/Owner Look-a-Like" contest. Kitty is probably sitting in front of her sewing machine as I type this, putting the finishing touches on King's costume. We'll both be dressed in matching outfits. I can't tell what the costumes are, in fear that the "competition" might read this and copy my idea. I'll post pictures here after the event so that you can all see us in our glory, as we accept the first prize trophy!


In the meantime, below are some baby pictures of King, Cletus & Lady, along with Clara and Shelby:













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home