Daily thoughts by a guy that doesn't like to think deeply too often!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Vacation Time (at last!!!!)


My vacation officially begins today! No, I'm not jetsetting to Hawaii, or Mexico, or any other exotic hot spot. My vacation will be spent at home, in "Fabulous East Point"! This is my favorite type of vacation- a week with no plans! I am looking forward to having a clean house and yard by the end of the week. Hopefully there will be a few more pansies, snapdragons and flowering kale adorning my window boxes and gardens by the end of the week. If all goes as planned, Clara will have her first visit to the vet's office this week for a much needed round of shots and the big "snip"! This is not an event that I'm looking forward to, as it will require a heavy dose of tranquilizers in order to make her fall asleep- a rushed trip to the vet's office while she's passed out, and enough sedatives to keep her in a twilight zone for a couple of days. This could be the best thing in the world for her- it may make her calmer and more approachable. Or the entire traumatizing process may send her even more into reclussion. It's a gamble I have to take. Keep your fingers crossed for me that this process goes smoothly!
Today's mission: returning a candleholder to Pier One Imports-- I saw it yesterday and fell in love with it. I thought it'd look great on my mantle. It didn't. Maybe I'll find something that looks better, or maybe I'll just get a refund. Sounds like an exciting day, huh? I'm not complaining!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger =^..^= Kitty =^..^= said...

You should be very entertaining at the Tavern tomorrow night!!! Rested, exercised and spunkeeeeeee!

4:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation. The unplanned and unstructured ones have been most enjoyable for me.

Jim

8:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home